Thursday, July 16, 2009

newsy

These Sotomayor articles are hurting my brain, she is so obviously unqualified, I don't know why they waste their time discussing. Besides the fact that she has no opinions, she is so creepy with her squinty eyes and hot pink jacket.
In more entertaining news California tax officials have said that legalizing pot would generate $1.4 billion in revenue just in California! They only need about 443,000 signatures by 2010 to legalize marijuana. This is a better kind of stimulus package.
Serena Williams was beaten by a 14 year old in a tennis match and 30 Rock was nominated for the Emmy's again. I don't think I have laughed at any show since Friends and now I watch Friends reruns. You know what else was funny? Fresh Prince of Bel Air and Saved by the Bell. 30 Rock isn't funny.

4 comments:

  1. I'm sorry you feel this way. Personally I feel she is very qualified and her personal style or physical appearance has nothing to do whether she will make a good Supreme Court Justice. How do you not think she is qualified, if I may ask. Also, she has had much more experience than any of the current Judges had when they got nominated and nobody questioned or grilled them as much as they have with Sonia Sotomayor. Like I mentioned in the blog I wrote, I think people have an issue with her because she is a Latina. Feel free to visit mine at www.msh1986.blogspot.com.

    ReplyDelete
  2. didn't she say something like "a latina woman would be a better judge than a white male"? I don't like how she is evasive about questions posed to her and its not just republicans who are annoyed with her non-commitance either. I would like to hear a real answer from her about gay marriage and abortion. Her personal style is none of my concern but they are kind of like an added factor for annoyance.

    ReplyDelete
  3. the firefighter case highlights her carelessness, in sum she is utterly unqualified. latina or not.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry to be off-topic, but I am entertained by your blog and had to follow it. I'm not altogether active just yet but I'm starting a photography business, and my blog will be based upon that, if you are interested in following. :D

    ssperber.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete