And I like making lists. Like today, I am going to make a list of things you don't know. I love crazy random facts and I am sure you like feeling smart.
1. The numbers '172' can be found on the back of the U.S. $5 dollar bill in the bushes at the base of the Lincoln Memorial.
This is something Dan Brown should have told me but did not, why is it there? In the bushes of all places.
2. The most money ever paid for a cow in an auction was $1.3 million.
3. On the new hundred dollar bill the time on the clock tower of Independence Hall is 4:10.
4. Minus 40 degrees Celsius is exactly the same as minus 40 degrees Fahrenheit.
5. The plastic things on the end of shoelaces are called aglets.
Try and remember this...just for fun. And you know those "handle" things on spectactles and glasses, what are they called??
6. Some individuals who claim never to have felt romantic love suffer from hypopituitarism, a rare disease that doesn’t allow a person to feel the rapture of love.
7. Carnivorous animals will not eat another animal that has been hit by a lightning strike.
I am safe!! I will roam the Amazons without fear now.
8. Every year, 100 men are diagnosed with breast cancer
9. Number of chemical elements in the universe : 104. In a glass of New Jersey tap water : 98
10. According to Bible, God killed 2,038,334 people , compared with Satan's 10.
But remember, he loves you. (God, I mean..)
11. A woman uses about 20,000 words per day; a man uses about 7,000.