Quote du Jour: "Its kind of fun to do the impossible"
The staying awake at night to plot my life cycle is still going strong, so I thought I should make a list whilst I am all wide-eyed. I like lists, they make life simpler :
The Two Year Plan:-
1. Get through this last year of college. and then actually do well this time. Have to say this isn't going quite so well as college has already begun and I have no plans to return until August the tenth.
2. Get back from college, work and then take a month off and go to Rome/Turkey/London
3. Write a book
4. Get my MBA from Wharton. Goodness me, Wharton is only like the best business school in the world! hff..
5. Excavate a royal mummy in Egypt. Yep, pretty specific, but I always always loved archaeology.
6. Learn martial arts. Inspired by the likes of Trinity and Kung fu panda, I want to learn ju-jitsu. I don't know, I might be a bit of a chicken though.
Hmm, yeah, that pretty much covers it.