Sunday, July 19, 2009

Life as I want it


Quote du Jour: "Its kind of fun to do the impossible"

-Walt Disney

The staying awake at night to plot my life cycle is still going strong, so I thought I should make a list whilst I am all wide-eyed. I like lists, they make life simpler :

The Two Year Plan:-

1. Get through this last year of college. and then actually do well this time. Have to say this isn't going quite so well as college has already begun and I have no plans to return until August the tenth.

2. Get back from college, work and then take a month off and go to Rome/Turkey/London

3. Write a book

4. Get my MBA from Wharton. Goodness me, Wharton is only like the best business school in the world! hff..

5. Excavate a royal mummy in Egypt. Yep, pretty specific, but I always always loved archaeology.

6. Learn martial arts. Inspired by the likes of Trinity and Kung fu panda, I want to learn ju-jitsu. I don't know, I might be a bit of a chicken though.

Hmm, yeah, that pretty much covers it.

No comments:

Post a Comment