Sunday, July 12, 2009

I am addicted to blogger

and the internet. Have you ever heard of craigslist? I only heard about it this year...it has everything, personals, people selling stuff, people giving jobs, people looking for people.

So, these are the best of craigslist and I selected the best of the best:

Daughter getting morning after pill at RiteAid - m4w
Looking for the daughter half that was in Rite Aid with her mother (I assume) getting the morning after pill today in Finksburg. You had an amazing body and I would love to be the next reason you have to get another dose of said pill! Hit me up if you're looking for another go round.

I took your purse and felt a connection - m4w
Tuesday night around 11:30. On 53rd btw 1st and 2nd. You came out of the subway and I followed you. You looked over your shoulder, saw me and started walking faster. I ran up, grabbed your arm, took your purse and ran away. I heard you yelling for help but let's be honest, this is New York. The only way people would come running is if you yelled "Free Weed!" I've done many a snatch-and-grab but no one has ever stuck in my mind like you. There was a quick moment when our eyes met that I felt something strong. I think you felt it too. If I wasn't so shy (or so committing a crime) I would have asked your name. I, of course, later got your name from your drivers license. So Jennifer if you'd like to get together for a drink sometime get back to me. Oh, and I can give you back your purse. Your credit cards are still there but I spent the cash (sorry). And my room mate took your tampons. I don't know what he does with them but he always takes the tampons. If it works out between us I'll totally buy you some new ones ;-)

MY BRA- I'D LIKE IT BACK.
ok. so i don't know really how to go about this. basically, i was your one night stand last night and need my most important idem of clothing back--> my bra. so yes, i was totally fine with the fact that when i left this morning we didn't exchange phone numbers (or names...); no big deal. but once i got home and sobered up, i realized, that we maybe should have because i left my bra at your house. first off, i want to get something clear. this is no victoria secret-esq type bra. this is an imported good were talking about. princess tam tam-french lingerie. ok. specifics about you. (what i remember.) they are not going to be too specific because my friends are on this all the time and think i took a cab home last night.
you are: 1) outrageously tall and good looking.
2) a commercial real estate broker in the downtown area, but lives in coronado with an asian friend whom i believe, was celebrating his birthday.
3) going to gaslamp saturday night.
4) really into golf, in fact went friday.
5) a fan of red gummy bears.
i am:
1) someone who obviously loves her underwear.
2) obsessed with french everything.
3) not really into children. something we have in common.
4) occasionally from time to time caught wearing my clothes inside out.
5) "anna"- (my name.)
so, where to go from here. basically, i'm willing to do whatever it takes. i can come pick it up, you can mail it to me, i can just have you leave it outside your building at a certain agreed upon time. what ever. i hope to god you don't feel weird about this, because i don't. i obviously didn't leave it there on purpose. like i said, i'm not looking for you to take me out or call me. for god's sake, i'm resorting to craigslist for a grey bra. it's just a super cute one and i want it back. plus, it doesn't seem like you'll use it. you just didn't come off as that type.

I loved these, lmao. infact, craigslist is completely useless and is like myspace for criminals so the most you should do is check the 'best of..'
k then,
-S

6 comments:

  1. Well, your site certainly is interesting and eclectic. Even though it is black background, it has a lightness to it. Great photos. Any best of all, I found someone else who likes Ayn Rand. Atlas Shrugged is in my top 5 favorite books. Rosemary

    ReplyDelete
  2. If my blog address didn't come through, it is http://frontporchreads.blogspot.com When you get a minute, take a look at my book reviews and tell me what you think. Thanks. Rosemary

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is hillarious. >_<

    ReplyDelete
  4. The "best of" section on craigslist provides some awesome entertainment! I once saw a posting in the free section for a "half used bottle of redi-whip" complete with picture. Apparently the guy "didnt want to to go bad!" Who would drive to pick something like this up?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I enjoyed reading your blog!!!! check mine out
    http://bring2askmehow.blogspot.com/ also check out this:
    http://www.bring2help2.com/opl/operationpromiseland/id/index.php?ref=ywinesett

    ReplyDelete
  6. I *love* Craigslist! I read it all the time! Great post.
    -xoxo-
    Cynthia the Aggie

    ReplyDelete