Thursday, July 2, 2009

Howdy

Aaah, the wonderful world of blogging....actually, I don't know very much about it. This summer is a summer wasting. Nobody is employing me and I have moved to this strange land called New Jersey and I do not know very many people. I really do doubt that I am going to get many views on this page and I will basically be blogging to myself.
In case accidentally you have swerved upon this page, I really mean to keep it updated and all. I can ramble on for ours and I have varied interests. So on this blog you can expect to read about...politics, gossips, celebrities, inventors, dictators, cars, good literature, tawdry literature, food, animals with subtle mentions of vegetarianism, personalities and most importantly meself!
ok, then, here's hoping this blog idea of mine actually takes off!
Till then,
S

No comments:

Post a Comment