Friday, July 3, 2009

Audrey always gets me fashiony



Quote du jour:-
"For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone."
-Audrey Hepburn

So, I watched Sabrina today for the first time and like all her movies this ones a true classic, its a must watch. Its a wonder after so many years that she still remains that one beautiful woman, whose style one could only hope to emulate. I really wish that some of our modern fashion icons could learn from her..aka, Angelina Jolie and Megan Fox. Get some class!

Anyway, after every Hepburn movie, I realize my closet is empty and I go crazy clothes hunting and ta da! I have found the best online(or otherwise) store for accessories...its www.modcloth.com
Absolutely check it out!! It has the best and wonderfully priced accessories. The clothes are just as good, but are a little too pricy for me. I am afterall jobless.

Blockbuster..why oh why can you not give me a job? Am I really ill qualified to swipe cards and watch your store? Which is basically always empty, because your prices are shitty. Ah, thats another story. But it annoys me...why put a 'Now Hiring' sign when you are in fact NoT. Corporate America you are a bunch of stupids! I can only advice that you wait for me to get my MBA.

I really do hope, some people other than me actually read this...

See ya tomorrow!
-S

No comments:

Post a Comment